Monday, April 25, 2016

Tutorial for Pretty Paper Flowers

This is so cool. I could not find the tutorial for the gigantic flowers like I said I was going to.  So I jumped right in and made my own. It wasn't really that hard.  The hardest part was keeping my hubby and my wiener dogs from making noise while I was filming.  HeeHee. You can actually hear him and the doggies' jingles a few times.  Oh well.  Considering it's my first stab at it and I really don't have the proper equipment (just a camera on a tripod and a laptop), I don't think it's too bad. I made another one for a different kind of flower.  We'll see if it's an improvement over the first one. It was fun anyhow!!!



~Stacey




Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

2 comments:

  1. Great job, Stacey! I really need the visual teaching in able to do this! I am going to make some for graduation decorations. Thank you again for sharing your creativity, and the materials!!
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Peggy! Let me know if you need any help making some.

    ReplyDelete