Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Word Building Kit

I don't know what has gotten into me.  For whatever reason, the creative juices are flowing again.  It's been a while, but it's okay.
One of my intervention groups has gone through the Making Words activities I had set aside for them.  Both the instructor and the students love it.  It's like playing a game for them.  She asked for some more.  And of course, when asked, I can't just do the easy thing and find some to buy. Noooooo. Since I have nothing better to do (said with much sarcasm, because I truly have my plate full right now), I had to make a kit that can be used again and again.  You can get it here at my Teachers Pay Teachers Store. This is probably the quickest item I've produced, but I don't think it's too bad.  I hope you enjoy it-this one even included Common Core Standards. Oh Yeah!!!
Get it?!? Construction Workers-building words!!!
Enjoy!
~Stacey

Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

No comments:

Post a Comment