Saturday, March 12, 2016

Preparing For a Sub

I'm not sure what the rest of the teaching world is like, but in our district, it's extremely hard to find subs, especially if you get sick in the middle of the night.  You crawl to the computer, open the employee portal and submit a sub request.  You never know who you'll get or even if you'll have a sub.  So it's always important to be prepared no matter what.  We know that most subs are not trained to completely do the curricula we provide, but movies are not always the way to go either.  So I created this generic set of plans that will get them through a day but learning will happen. You can get my set of plans at my TPT store or at my Teachers Notebook store.  It's so exciting to see my product in use too.  I recently visited a couple classrooms where our teachers were out of the building and their sub plans were from this set.  Yay!


I hope you feel better if you are one of those who have fallen prey to the flu (or any other illness for that matter)!
~Stacey

Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

No comments:

Post a Comment