Friday, November 27, 2015

New product: Six Syllable Posters

I've been a busy little beaver here lately.  I honestly don't know what has come over me. It's been forever, and now I'm productive again. When I get like this I worry that I'm not doing something I should be...but things seem to be running smoothly-for the moment.  I think it helps  that we're on Thanksgiving Break.  Not only that,  but my evenings this week have been free-my Zumba is on a break until Dec. 1st, my Irish Dance won't start up again until Dec. 3rd, and Bible Study won't meet again until Dec. 2nd.  So I guess I'd better prepare myself because not only is everything starting up again, but I am also going to be a Brain Bowl coach.  I'm looking forward to this.

Tickle the Elf will also be coming back.  Only now he's got to figure out a way to visit students outside of a classroom.  Look for his school-wide antics in future posts.

On to my new stuff-  The first is in relation to my classroom visits as an instructional coach.  Have I mentioned that I LOVE my new position?!? So anyway, I visited a 3rd grade Reading class and my friend and colleague, Christi was teaching closed and open syllables to her students.  Later the same week another coach gave me the idea to use candy wrappers to remind students of the types.  It was just the right spark for my creative juices to start flowing again.

Since I don't have a classroom anymore, I made the poster portable so other teachers can use it with their students.
If you'd like, I have the posters listed on my TPT store, which you can grab here.  I also have them listed in my Teachers Notebook store, which is available here.
This is the cover page.  Candy not included.


Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

No comments:

Post a Comment