Friday, November 27, 2015

BINGO!!!! Holiday Style

On December 7th, we are having our school-wide Holiday Family Night.  It's becoming an annual event although last year it was snowed out.  Hopefully this year will be a grand success.

We are going to be drawing Elf Selfies.  I got the Elf Doodle a Face from Krista Wallden's Creative Clips TPT Store.  So excited to see how they turn out.  We'll hang them in the halls in family groups.

 We will be decorating Christmas Cookies, baked with love by our school cafeteria.

These are actually cookies I made just today-probably not as cute as the cookies the families will decorate.



We will also have a visit from our favorite big guy in red.  Santa will take pictures with our families and have a little gift for them.

Image by mycutegraphics.com


We will all be playing Holiday BINGO.  I used to have a copy from http://www.dltk-cards.com/bingo/.  It was wonderful but I wanted something more colorful and decided to make my own set.  It took a while because each board has a different arrangement.  But I think they turned out so cute that I decided to list them on my TPT store which you can get here as well as here on my Teachers Notebook store.






Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

No comments:

Post a Comment