Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Welcome Back to School

I just wanted to wish everyone a warm welcome back to school. It's going to be a great year. Good luck to all of my teacher friends as well as students and their families. 

I am excited about this year. We has lots of successes  and lots of changes in our room from last year so we'll have some new faces.  My room is still a safari theme but a little more organized and a little more colorful. 
This is some decor above my desk and by the door to my room.

This is my tree in a funky corner and the to-be-developed bulletin board and white board where I write my objectives.

Thank you to my friend and fellow TPT seller, Susan Lazor who kindly shared some of her green totes (and of course I had to buy out the dollar store's supply of green totes to finish the job) and inspired me to organize my books. Doesn't it look amazing?!?!

She also shared her vines to help hide the boring clotheslines that I use to display student work.  I put up cute zebra striped curtains instead of ugly old blinds on my windows. I absolutely LOVE my room this year.

I am super excited about working with my wonderful and ridiculously awesome para-Adrianna-again this year! I hope she has a great year being my partner in the classroom!!! YAY, YAY, YAY!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment