Saturday, November 23, 2013

Thanksgiving

Yesterday we spent some time with our ESL students discussing the meaning of  Thanksgiving. We watched a video about the First Thanksgiving.  The we discussed things we were thankful for.  It was a nice day.  We even had a Thanksgiving Feast of  Hot Cheetos, Doritoes and Pumpkin Pie.  It was cute. 
 
I am thankful for my husband, who is my best friend, my sweetheart and my rock.
I am thankful for my family, who I miss every day with them living so far away.
I am thankful for my true friends...especially the ones who stand by me and who are super fun!
I am thankful for my job and my coworkers, especially my para, who helps me every day.
I am thankful for my wonderful home and my buddies-my dachshund, Tuff; my border collie, O'Reilly; and my three fabulous horses, Aspen, Robin & Cowgirl.
I wish everyone out there a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment