Monday, July 29, 2013

Literacy Safari...WooHoo!!!

Where has summer gone?!? Next week already is registration and school starts shortly after that.  Yowzers!!
It's all good though.  I always enjoy my summers (who doesn't???) but I am looking forward to getting back to a productive daily routine.   I just have spent some quality time with the hubby this summer.  BUT...I haven't totally neglected my teacher life.  At the beginning of each year (and usually throughout the school year) it is sooooo important to build the foundational reading skills.  I created this fun packet that will help with phonemic awareness, phonics and sight words.  I hope you enjoy it...You can get it here at my Teachers Pay Teachers store or here at my Teachers Notebook store.


Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

No comments:

Post a Comment