Sunday, February 24, 2013

Teachers Notebook

Whew! I'm working on "getting out there".  I joined Teachers Notebook.  It's been great getting organized and being on Teachers Pay Teachers.  I still LOVE TPT and still have my shop there, but I thought maybe I would try branching out and maybe catching some more followers through a new venue (at least new to me).  I have posted a few of my units there, nothing brand new yet~the most recent is my cupcake money unit.  Now you just have two options of places to pick them up.  Yay!
Here is the link to my shop there: http://www.teachersnotebook.com/shop/sgorman1211
Come on over and check it out.

If you've been reading for a while, you know how much I LOVED the Elf on the Shelf.  Weeelllllll, I just couldn't resist...(I think I say that a lot, LOL).  Anyway, I have decided to do something similar with leprechauns (I just have to find some cute leprechaun-type dolls haha).  My new project I am working on will be somewhat similar to my Elf On The Shelf Unit.  It's still in the "creative" stage, but it looks like fun so far.  I'd better get on it since Friday is March 1st.  YIKES!!! I can't believe how this year is flying by! Until then, stay warm and think green.

Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

No comments:

Post a Comment