Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Money Money Money Money

CUPCAKES FOR SALE!!!
Okay, not really, but that's the title of my newest, super cute (at least I think it's super cute) and YUMMY unit.  It's all about money, coins mostly.  It has posters, games, dice, and practice activities.  I had my laptop open this afternoon while I was working on it during my lunch.  When my little monkeys looked at it as they were grabbing their coats for lunch recess, they got excited.  They seem to be as excited about each new unit as I am.  They said they couldn't wait until it was done.  Maybe when I actually teach the unit I'll have to get some real cupcakes for them. YAY!
In the meantime, you can get it here at my Teachers Pay Teachers store.




Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

No comments:

Post a Comment