Sunday, February 17, 2013

Hugs

Pinterest is one of my favorite places to visit as I am sure you can tell if you read my blog.  I have seen these darling hand print hugs that I just couldn't resist.  I really do not know who was the originator of the idea, but I decided to make them.  It really wasn't hard...I painted each of my student's hands and had them press their print onto a piece of white construction paper.  I then measured their outstretched arms with ribbon and cut it to their individual lengths.  It was cute, but it just wasn't enough.  So I wrote this little poem and made it really small enough to glue on the back of one of each hand (I printed their name on the back of the other hand).  I made them for Valentine's Day, but I really like the idea of using them for Mother's Day, Father's Day or even Grandparent's Day.






Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

No comments:

Post a Comment