Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Penguin Door Decor

So personally, I am not a huge fan of winter.  I think it comes from growing up in an area known for snow-Buffalo NY.
I can do without snow, wind and cold-even if we do need the moisture.  Unfortunately, Mother Nature has other ideas...we get cold...we get wind...but we just don't seem to get enough snow for a snow day. (If I could figure out how to insert emoticons, I would insert a pouty face here-LOL.)

At least winter is chock-full of cute ideas.  I couldn't resist sharing my door decoration: my giant penguin.  Okay, maybe I'm the only first grade teacher out there who derives pleasure from making cute things.  My husband thinks I'm just plain dorky.  It's okay though, I accept my "dorkiness."
It does look like a penguin~doesn't it?!? Our custodian asked me what it was and I thought-well duh-penguin; but now that I look at the picture.......naahhhh-it's definitely a PENGUIN!!!!


Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

No comments:

Post a Comment