Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Literacy Activities

Yowzers!!! It seems like it has been FOREVER since I've blogged.  Okay, okay...I know I exaggerate, but it has been just under two weeks.  Yikes!!!

It's all good though.  I have been working on my biggest creation for TPT yet.  This one started to be around 70 pages but I edited it down...just 59 pages.  That's a record for me.  What makes it worse is that I was just about to publish it and I had a woman moment...you know, I changed my mind. Hahaha.  Right before I thought it was done, I changed most of it...not the content but the presentation.  I just wasn't happy with the way it looked.  But now I think I like it...nah, I know I like it.
Da duh duh dahhhh...It's a Superheroes Literacy Collection.  I think it is super cute and I really think it will appeal to boys.  I even let my monkeys have some input.  They have actually noticed that some of the activities I have been using with them have my blog address at the bottom.  SO one day during an inside recess, I used it as a "teachable moment" (different from a woman moment you know~LOL).  I talked to my kids about creativity and hard work.  When I showed them what I was working on, they asked me to include specific activities and games that they liked.  I just couldn't say no, soooo here is a collection of some literacy~spelling, alphabetical order, graphic organizers, etc~ things (okay, I'm just tired of using the word activities and just can't figure out which other word to use). You can grab this unit here at my Teachers Pay Teachers Store. I hope you and your little guys enjoy it!



Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

No comments:

Post a Comment