Sunday, January 13, 2013

Cowabunga- The Wild Wild West

I know that some of you readers out there in Blogger World may not be aware of this, but it's Stock Show Time!!!  Every January in Denver, the National Western Stock Show is held.  It's a huge show, expo, rodeo, event, etc... that celebrates everything cowboy.  It's a fun time of the year to celebrate the western heritage and lifestyle.  Personally, I LOVE it.  My alter-ego is a cowgirl.  I've shared pictures of my horses.  My hubby is all about cattle too.  So I just can't resist to share a little bit of my cowgirl lifestyle with my monkeys.  One of my teammates~Emily~ is just like me~she's a cowgirl and her hubby and boys are all about cattle.  So together, we have an awesome time this time of year.  I put together some of the activities-including lots of books that we use. You can grab it here at my TPT store.  Yeehaw!!! And Happy Trails!!!


 
Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

No comments:

Post a Comment