Tuesday, January 1, 2013

100 Days

I know it's hard to believe, but we are quickly closing in on the 100th day of school.  My niece & nephews back in New York won't get there for a while yet, but out here in Colorado it's right around the corner.  I put together this little activity packet to celebrate the 100th Day.  It includes things that I have been doing for a ton of years (if years had weight that is).  I redesigned them to update them, to put it all in one place (and to just make them cute).  I have it available here at my Teachers Pay Teachers store. I hope you enjoy it!


Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

4 comments:

  1. I am excited about almost being at 100 too! We are still in the 80's :) Looking forward to a 100 day campout!
    -Leslie @KindergartenWorks

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just turned 82 today...it is getting close. Wanted to come over and check you out from Cupcake For the Teacher. I need my paper cutter too. It is probably one thing I could not live without.

    Terri Izatt
    KinderKapers

    ReplyDelete