Saturday, December 29, 2012

Working With Base Ten Blocks

So my husband thinks I am obsessed with this.  Hmmm. Maybe so, maybe not.  I just have the time right now.  When school starts back up I'll be back to the normal juggling of work and life. So why not take advantage of the time when I can.  Well that I have been doing...

I have made another activity kit.  This one goes with the Math Common Core Standards.  It has activities using base ten blocks.  You can get it here here at my Teachers Pay Teachers store.  The fun thing (at least it's fun to me) is that ALL of is is created by me.  I made the fonts using http://www.myscriptfont.com, and the backgrounds and graphics using Paint.

So maybe I am obsessed....


Enjoy!!!!

Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

No comments:

Post a Comment