Saturday, December 15, 2012

Gingerbread Man-You Can't Catch Me

In an earlier post, I talked about my Gingerbread Unit that you can get at my TPT store.  I was talking to our Instructional Coach, Cyndi, about it and she and our computer teacher, Crystal decided to make a gigantic travelling Gingerbread Man.  He is huge-taller than me (which I guess isn't that huge since I'm only 5'2"), but still. Anyway, he is going to visit a bunch of different classrooms so the students can write about him.  It was hilarious when I was taking him down the hall and into one of the 2nd grade classrooms.  The kids couldn't see me behind him so some of them thought he was really moving by himself.  I actually heard a couple kids say, "Look he really is running, let's try to catch him!" LOL!!! Then he poked his head into the classroom and the kids reaction was great.
Thanks Cyndi & Crystal for making the big guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment