Saturday, December 22, 2012

Elf on The Shelf-Last Week

I have been neglecting blogging but it's been a crazy week.  We had our First (I think it will be Annual) Family Night Holiday Event at our school.  It was a ton of fun.  Originally we had over 430 people say they were coming.  We really scrambled to prepare for that.  We had only about 250 people come- unfortunately because we have been having lots of illness-flu, stomach virus, you know-the typical crud.  But it helped our Family Night run smoothly.

Anyway here are the pictures of Tickle-our Elf- from this last week of school. She had a girly night with the princesses, sat by the fire to warm up with friends, went to Hawaii and came back saying "Mele Kalikimaka", took a hot tub soak in candy canes, and finally left a sweet note for my monkeys. I love how my kids described what Tickle was doing each day. Here are the last pictures:







I'm planning on working on some new units over my Winter Break.  I'll let you know when I have them ready and available.  Until then, I hope you all have a beautiful Christmas and a safe and healthy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment