Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas

I love the Christmas Season...especially in first grade. It's just plain fun.  So I saw this on Pinterest.  I couldn't find who actually made the original bulletin board to give them credit, but I wanted to post it because it turned out so cute. I put it on my door. Then I did the reindeer craft where the kids trace their foot for the face, their hand for the antlers and then make eyes and a red nose.  I think it turned out so cute.
Then I made a giant Santa that I put upside-down in a "chimney.  I am going to read the story Santa's Stuck by Rhonda Gowler Greene and have the kids make that craft (again I saw it on Pinterest-I know I'm a total addict). When the students Stuck Santa's are done, I'll post that picture.  Here is the giant one I made:


No comments:

Post a Comment