Sunday, December 30, 2012

Backgrounds & Frames FREEBIES!!!

Like I said earlier I am enjoying my time off.  I may have a gone a step deeper into the abyss.
Okay, maybe that's a little dramatic, but I've been told I tend to dramatize things.

Soooo, I tried my hand at creating backgrounds, frames, etc. They certainly aren't as great as some other bloggers I follow but I don't think they are too bad.  I don't have any fancy graphics program, just Paint, so the quality isn't perfect.  But sometimes I think imperfections give things uh, uh, uh...personality I guess.  Anyway, I posted a bunch of them on my Teachers Pay Teachers store.  Five of them are FREEBIES!!!  You can grab them by clicking here.  This is a little sample of them:

    


Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

No comments:

Post a Comment